According to a study conducted by the Corporate Executive Board, Application Executive Council, "Improving business analyst proficiency can improve application performance by as much as 30%."
If an information technology project fails, it is often due to poor requirements definition and requirements Management, not bad management of schedule or costs. Consider the statistics:
- 66% of software projects aren't expected to finish on time or on budget
- Completed projects have only 52% of proposed functionality
- 56% of project defects originate in the requirements phase of the project
Why Improve Communication between Stakeholders & Developers?
- Execute better software development and other projects
- Cut costs and delays
- Gather complete and accurate project requirements
- Create clear and concise business requirements documents
- Manage effective use of resources
- Improve the quality of the final product