Online LIVE® (OLL) is a virtual instructor-led training. It combines the best of face-to-face and online training – the flexibility and effective communication with other participants and the lecturer.
Although geographically separated, instructors and students actively discussion, actively perform exercises and practice labs, edit documents simultaneously and use virtual rooms to work in groups.
Each physical room in New Horizons Bulgaria is associated with a corresponding virtual classroom. Depending on the topic, many courses can be conducted in a hybrid format – i.e. the students themselves can choose whether they want to use the virtual classroom or attend an on-site training center.
We would recommend using the Online LIVE® classroom for distance learning.
About The Learning Environment
- You have freedom to attend the class from any place and device;
- A real-time learning experience;
- Ask questions to the lecturer and receive an answer immediately;
- Access to the exercises and labs even after daily sessions (for most courses – access duration is 6 months after training);
- Access to video recordings and labs of the training sessions anytime (in a 6-month period);
- The virtual training platform is easy to use and has basic technical requirements.
The hybrid format is a combination of a face-to-face training and a virtual training.
You can choose how you prefer to study – both on site at the training center and/or from your home and office. Also you can flexibly change the location from which you learn.
And, of course, you can take advantage of all the benefits of the Online LIVE® training.
Plamen Malev, Process and Quality Manager, Vivavom