PowerPoint is the most used presentation software around the world. It offers many activities and features that help you create professional and impressive presentations. Learn how to create easily and quickly impactful and memorable presentations by enrolling in the courses we offer - Level 1 (Beginners) and Level 2 (Advanced).
The PowerPoint - Level 1 course is suitable for new and existing PowerPoint users who want to fill in the gaps and upgrade their knowledge with the basic tools for creating presentations.
The knowledge gained through the PowerPoint - Level 1 course is related to:
- Creating a presentation
- Formatting and organizing slides
- Text insertion methods in slides
- Editing the text content of a single slide or the entire presentation
- Adding and editing images for presentation purposes
- Creating and editing forms
- Creating charts and tables in slides
- Applying dynamic transitions between slides
- Printing and submitting the finished presentation
The PowerPoint - Level 2 course is suitable for users who have basic knowledge and regularly make presentations in their practice.
Learn how to create more sophisticated and powerful presentations that impact your audience. The training help you to automate your work with PowerPoint with more specific features.
The knowledge gained through the PowerPoint - Level 2 course is related to:
- PowerPoint user interface customizations to suit your needs
- Creating templates
- Settings for the entire presentation through the views from the Master Views group - Slide Master, Notes Master, Handout Master
- Adding SmartArt charts to a presentation
- Adding audio and video to make more beautiful and professional looking presentations
- Creating and modifying slide transitions and animations
- Creating dynamic object links from other Microsoft® Office products
- Collaborating while preparing the presentation
- Protecting and distributing the presentation in different formats