Dear New Horizons Bulgaria clients,
As the number of Corona virus, COVID-19 cases continues to escalate globally, New Horizons Bulgaria has taken preventive measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, clients and suppliers. With these measures and with the guidance of our business continuity plan that covers operational issues related to failures and other business interruptions, we want to ensure the continuity of our high-quality learning services and delivery to our clients.
- We are reviewing our entire schedule one month in advance and decide together with our customers whether to run your classes as a regular classroom, virtual classroom (Online LIVE® classroom) or to combine them both.
- Every physical classroom in New Horizons Bulgaria is connected to a corresponding Virtual classroom and every student can decide if he/she wants to attend a traditional classroom in our office or a virtual classroom online. We would recommend using the Online LIVE® classroom for remote trainings.
- In light of the recent epidemiological situation in Bulgaria all of our trainings till 13 May 2020 will be delivered in our Online LIVE® classroom only and most of our employees will work from home.
About Online LIVE® Classroom
Over 1 million students have attended New Horizons Online LIVE® trainings during the last 15 years, providing them with agility and effectiveness in their learning.
The Online LIVE® classroom allows you to choose how you would like to attend the course - remotely or in a classroom in our study center. This form of training combines the best of traditional and online training - the flexibility and effective communication with other participants and the lecturer.
In addition Online LIVE® saves a lot of time, required for travel to training center.
Learn More About Online LIVE® Classroom
We postpone all registered exam candidates for delivery of their exams after 13 May 2020. Note that some exams are available with online proctor and can be taken from home.
New Horizons Bulgaria implements a two-week quarantine period for persons, who have traveled to high-risk areas.
We strongly encourage most of our employees to work from home. If a person has been exposed to an (diagnosed) infected person, this person must work from home for two weeks. We recommend the remote work option to everyone whose clients’ requirements allow it. As a company, New Horizons Bulgaria is fully equipped to work from anywhere with protected connections.
Working From The Office
We will continue to:
- Make hand sanitizer available in the waiting area and prior to entering the testing room
- Increase our cleaning and disinfecting regimens
- Provide tissues to candidates upon arrival at the center
- Permit candidates to wear a mask or disposable gloves if they choose to
- Remind employees, students and exam candidates to wash their hands or to utilize hand sanitizer upon arrival at the center
We keep a sign on the door of our center. Through a short series of questions, the door sign asks our guests to acknowledge that they have not: traveled to an affected country; been in contact with any affected persons or persons who have traveled to an affected country; or have been exhibiting any symptoms before entering the training center. The sign also requests that, if students have answered yes to any of the questions, they leave the training center before entering and reschedule their class or exam via phone, chat or email.
If students/exam candidates do proceed into the test center, they will be asked to acknowledge they’ve read the sign during the admissions process and fill short survey.
We appreciate your understanding and support in ensuring the health and well-being of our employees and business continuity.
We are monitoring the situation and will keep you up to date.
If you have any further questions, reach out to us:
Trainings: Contact your personal consultant or reach us on our Live Online Chat or Facebook page.
Certification Exams: 0885 601 989
May the health be with you!