Benefits of System Center 2012
Microsoft System Center 2012 is a cloud management system for enterprises that helps standardize service delivery across your organization.
It is the only platform to offer comprehensive management of applications, services, physical resources, hypervisors, software defined networks, configuration, and automation in a single offering.
System Center 2012 Training at New Horizons Bulgaria
Whether your focus is on successfully configuring and deploying System Center 2012, or obtaining certification to advance your IT career, New Horizons Bulgaria has the training you need.
Course topics include:
- Discovering and Organizing IT Resources
- Designing & Deploying Orchestrator
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Installing and Configuring Service Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Managing Software Deployments
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Managing the Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Managing Operating System Deployment
- Managing Compliance Settings
- Incident Management
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Planning and Administering Configuration Manager Deployment
System Center 2012 Certifications
Microsoft System Center 2012 Certifications are designed to provide the recognition you need to help you excel in your career and provide employers with validation of your skills. Certification also comes with the confidence that you have the knowledge to overcome common challenges that IT administrators face on a daily basis.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Private Cloud
The Private Cloud certification is built on Windows Server 2008 R2 and System Center 2012. This certification validates your ability to deploy, monitor, and operate a Microsoft private cloud solution, which transforms the way IT services are delivered.